We offer a range of ways of supporting us through memberships, volunteering opportunities, memorial gifts, grants, and donations. We are 501 (C)(3) not-for-profit organization. Your donations are tax-deductible.
Become a Member
Your membership and contributions are the main reasons the Heritage Park Museum of East Texas has experienced its continued success in “preserving the past for the future.” Join us in our quest to maintain the park.
- Individual Membership $15
- Senior Membership (over 65) $10
- Business Membership $30
- Life Membership $500
There are so many opportunities for volunteers:
- School Tour Docent. Dressed in period costume, giving a brief explanation and history on one of the buildings for Elementary / Intermediate school students. School tour usually lasts less than two hours, depending on the size of the school and the amount of smaller groups.
- First Monday Parking. Once a month, on the Friday prior to the first Monday of the month. A two-hour shift with a partner at the Library of Genealogy parking lot in Canton.
- Park & Building maintenance. Every Saturday morning at the park ground between 8 to 12.
- Heritage Festival. Volunteer as a member of the committee or help during the preparation, event, and cleaning up afterward.
- Seasonal bake sale
- Crafting for Gift Shop
Contact us for more information.
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support us every time you shop, at no cost to you. AmazonSmile is available at smile.amazon.com. When you shop at AmazonSmile, pick The Heritage Park Museum of East Texas as your charitable organization and they will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to us.
Click on the button below to donate online to The Heritage Park Museum of East Texas through Donor Box. We are a 501 (C)(3) not-for-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible. A receipt will be sent to you.
Thank you for your support!